Where can I find something tocover my ugly rusted fender wells?

Question by r_staf: if I don't know how to do body work, where can I find something to cover my ugly rusted fender wells?
1993 ford f-150

Best answer:
Answer by stallion1948_lloyd
if your talking about inner fenders and you got holes it them,just go get some tar and put it over the holes.it will get hard and you wont be able to see it,or get a can of undercoating(the rubberized kind)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Post a Comment